If you’re familiar with Internet popular culture, you’ve probably been aware of a site known as 4Chan. It’s an image-based site that lets anyone publish or share photos anonymously. 4Chan has been in existence for more than two decades. It was launched at the end of 2003 by an Englishman known as Christopher Poole.
4Chan is one of the most popular sites on the Internet. They’re considered the home of a variety of well-known Internet memes. 4Chan has also been called a hotbed for Internet subculture. It hosts boards covering diverse subjects, from video games and anime to film, music news, fitness, current events, sports, politics, etc.
As previously mentioned, 4Chan doesn’t require users to sign-up, which means that anyone can post without registering. The website receives more than 27 million monthly visitors. 4Chan is also the subject of media scrutiny and has been the subject of numerous controversies since its debut. British, The Guardian newspaper The Guardian describes the website as brilliant and juvenile, as well as alarming crazy, absurd, and insane.
Also, read Young And The Restless Spoilers For The Next 2 Weeks
However, 4Chan also has a feature referred to as “spoilers.” It is a way that a user is able to attempt to ruin crucial moments in films or video games. It also works with books.
In all likelihood, when you do end up having to read some of them, especially in the case of books, a show on TV, or a movie you’re eager to watch, you’ll be disappointed since this will dampen the anticipation. This is why it’s essential to make use of black text for the spoiler in discussions so that they’re not read.
If you’re looking to discuss the events that occurred in a film or show you’ve watched without ruining someone else’s day, then you have followed these steps to make spoilers for 4Chan:
How to Make Use of Black Text on 4Chan for Spoilers
- Start by opening the Web browser and go to 4Chan’s official 4Chan website.
- Select the board you would like to visit in the Board’s Listing section. There are many boards available on 4Chan;
- If you see a picture or comment that appears on the discussion board, click “Reply”;
- Input the required information like your name (It isn’t necessary to be your actual name), email address, as well as Subject in the fields provided;
- Unlock the spoiler tag that is located in the comments section with the keyboard keystroke [SPOILER]
- Write the words, phrases, or other terms you want to keep hidden. It will appear in black text with a black background once you have posted;
- To remove your spoiler tags, simply type [SPOILER] and
- When you’re done, select “Submit” to send your message on the boards.
Also, read Bold And Beautiful Spoilers Next 2 Weeks
Spoilers that are marked on 4Chan are hidden behind the black text. This is displayed on a white background. If you’ve watched the film or read the book and you’re not concerned about spoilers anymore (or when you’re feeling curious), You can be able to read and see the hidden black text by clicking on the text. It’s the way to read (or beware of) spoilers on the site and discover the secret you missed.