Boku casino sites are popular for gamers who wish to deposit money into their accounts using their mobile phones. For those who fall into such a category, this article will explain what Boku is, how it works, the advantages and disadvantages it possesses, and how you can use it to deposit money into your online gaming account.
What is Boku?
Customers of gaming sites may use the Boku payment option to pay for their purchases using their mobile phones. Several casinos, sports betting sites, and poker sites accept Boku deposits as long as you have credit on your prepaid phone. Despite this, gaming sites aren’t the only ones accepting Boku as a payment mechanism.
Also, read Can I Deposit with PayPal at Casino Sites?
The Pros and Cons of Gambling with Boku
- It’s quite handy and simple to use.
- Players will not be charged anything extra.
- Making a deposit just takes a few seconds.
- Both contract and prepaid phones are compatible with Boku.
- Using Boku, you may hide gaming transactions from appearing on your bank statement.
- Boku’s daily deposit restrictions are £30, so high rollers should avoid it.
- In order to withdraw from Boku, you’ll need to utilize a different means of payment.
- You won’t get any welcome bonuses from most gaming sites when you use Boku.
How to Sign Up for Boku
You don’t need a separate Boku account to use this service. There is a “banking” area in the Boku casinos and sportsbooks where you may use it as a payment option. As a bonus, you don’t have to have a particular Boku account in order to use the service again and again if you don’t like it.
How to Deposit Using Boku
- You must first create a Boku Mobile Casino account before selecting “Boku” from the “Banking” or “Cashier” sections. Deposits and withdrawals will be handled separately in each Boku casino.
- Confirm your deposit amount by entering it in the field provided. Only £10 or £30 may be deposited at most Boku gaming sites on a day-to-day basis.
- Place your bets and play games by responding to the text message.
Also, read Ways To Select an Online Casino
How to Withdraw Using Boku
Withdrawing money is the primary drawback of using Boku at online casinos. In order to avoid money laundering restrictions, several gambling sites require you to use bank transfers as a withdrawal option. Your cell phone would have a ton of credit, but you’d be restricted in where and how it might be used.
Is Boku safe?
When it comes to sending money on behalf of huge networks, it’s authorized. In our opinion, Boku is one of the safest payment methods you may use at a gaming site because of its triple layer of security.
Is there a surcharge for using Boku?
The gaming site is charged by Boku, not the player.
I’m in the United States, can I use Boku?
No, not on gambling websites. The Boku is not a solution to the UIGEA regulations. The legality of internet gambling in the United States is unconstitutional.