Thorny Cracked Tear is a Crystal Tear in Elden Ring. To increase their effectiveness, crystal Tears can be mixed into the flask or Wondrous Crystal Tears.
A crystal tear has formed gradually over time when the wealth of the Erdtree falls into the earth.
Mix it with the Flask of Wondrous Physick.
The resultant mix makes successive attacks more powerful the longer they go on. The effect, however, is only lasting for a brief period of time.
Also, read Elden Ring Graven School Talisman
THORNY CRACKED TEAR LOCATION IN ELDEN RING
Thorny Cracked Tear Thorny Cracked Tear can be located at the following address:
- The drop was made by Putrid Avatar at the Minor Erdtree in the Consecrated Snowfieldto just east of Ordina, Liturgical Town.
ELDEN RING THORNY CRACKED TEAR NOTES & TIPS
- Duration 3 minutes
- It increases damage by 10%, 13%, and 20 percent
- Stacks that include Winged Sword, The Insignia as well Millicent’s prosthesis
- It is not stacked together Comet Azur
- Tips and notes for players are available here
- There are Crystal Tears at the bottom of Minor Erdtrees and elsewhere throughout the Lands Between.
Also, read Elden Ring Dragoncrest Shield Talisman +2
- In the presence of grace, you are able to combine two tears of the crystal inside the Flask of the Wondrous Physick (This allows you to make elixirs using different effects that you can customize)