Jimmy Donaldson, or MrBeast, first launched his channel at thirteen years old. He was playing with a hacker who was threatening him. Then, he posted the video on YouTube and titled it Craziest vampire attacker. The video did well and received a thousand views. Explore these amazing Facts About MrBeast below!
Following that, he began uploading more. He also provided comments about Call of Duty and Minecraft. After he was bored playing games, MrBeast also created hilarious videos by slamming other YouTubers’ intros. He also created real-time videos such as vlogs or challenges.
In June 2017, he was awarded his first brand contract from Quit for a giveaway. Since then, he frequently offers money to those, including his Mother, homeless people, and his online followers.
He signed an agreement with a management firm called Night Media. In June of 2019, the channel surpassed twenty million users.
So, he created something extraordinary and set up a fund-raiser titled Team Trees. The campaign raised 20 million trees before 2020. The presidents Elon Musk Jack Dorsey, and Susan Wojcicki also helped the campaign.
In his time and throughout his career, he was the recipient of numerous prizes from Streamy Awards for Breakout Creator YouTuber of the Year and Live Special.
Facts About MrBeast
He was born on May 7, 1998. The age of MrBeast will be 23 years old by 2022. He was raised in a settled Christian family in Kansas, United States. He is American by birth and has faith in his faith in the Christianity religion.
Also, read 10 Royal Facts About Chanel
Family, Girlfriend, and Relations
The father of MrBeast is Stephen Donaldson, who is a businessman by profession. His Mother’s title is Mrs. Donaldson, who is a housewife.
Additionally, he has an older sibling. His brother’s nickname is CJ Donaldson. He is a well-known content creator and a well-known social-media celebrity by profession.
MrBeast is a charming, smart, and attractive guy with a charming and dashing personality. He has a strong and attractive body with attractive dimensions and a rhomboid muscular body.
MrBeast began his YouTube career. His videos usually feature eye-catching actions. He has donated the bulk of his earnings to people and organizes events in games like Minecraft to win huge prizes to assist others. In one of the gaming clips, the player donated a home to a person.
In 2017, He uploaded a 40-hour video to his YouTube channel. Later, in the following month, he posted an extended 55 hours long video. In 2019, He organized a live battle royale contest held in Los Angeles in collaboration with Apex Legends, with prizes of $200 million.
Also, read 20 Great Facts About Under Armour
On his 2022 birthday, MrBeast’s net worth stands at $25 million. The majority of his earnings come from his YouTube channel and other business ventures.
Facts and Information
The main YouTube channel of MrBeast has more than 88 million viewers and 14 billion views. When he gained a lot of attention, he enlisted many of his childhood friends on his team. As of 2022, MrBeast has a team of 30.
In 2019, he was awarded the Streamy Awards for Breakout Creator and the 12th Annual Shorty Awards for YouTuber of the Year in 2020. In addition to awards, he has also won several other prestigious awards.
Along with his primary channel, He also took home six other YouTube channels that have a total of 93.21 Million viewers as well as 13.1 billion views.
Also, read 31 Classy Facts About Adidas
- Name: Jimmy Donaldson
- Name of the stage: MrBeast
- Nickname: Beast
- Born: May 7 May 7, 1998, in Kansas, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Height: 189cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 82kg (180 pounds)
- Blood Type The blood type is Blood Type:
- Religion: Christian
- Professionalism: Internet personality, gamer
- Education: The Greenville Christian Academy
- Hobbies Games
- Parents Jim Donaldson (Father), Sandra Wilson Donaldson (Mother)
- Sibling: CJ Donaldson.
- Girlfriend: Maddy Spidell
- Facebook: @MrBeast6000
- Twitter: @MrBeastYT
- Instagram: @mrbeast
- TikTok: @mrbeast
- YouTube: MrBeast Official
- This YouTuber was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease.
- CJ’s brother CJ also started a YouTube channel titled MrBro.
- The brand he owns comprises hoodies, T-shirts, and Aprons.
- He was born living in Grenville, North California.
- His parents served in the military for twenty-five years.
- He played an online Facebook game called Battle Pirates.
- Chris, the boy he grew up with, became his first customer.
- He quit college to take on a full-time YouTuber job.
- As he increased, his reach grew, and he started paying people per hour, which was made up of his friends and family members.
- Then he hired the employees and had ten salaried employees.
- During the presidential election of 2016, he produced humorous videos on Donald Trump.
- He was able to help PewDiePie get the top-rated channel by purchasing billboards, numerous ads, and radio ads.
- In the Superbowl in 2018, he purchased a few seats for himself and his team. Then, they donned T-shirts with the words Sub 2. PewDiePie.
- In 2019, he began dating an individual known as Maddy Spidell.
- He was attacked in the media by The New York Times reporter Taylor Lorenz for homophobic tweeting.
- When he came up with the campaign for trees and collaborated in conjunction with Arbor Day Foundation.
- Some other YouTube stars, including Simone Giertz, Jacksepticeye, and Smarter Every Day, have joined the campaign.
- Then, in 2020, the actor announced the first virtual restaurant called MrBeast Burger.
- His ideal kind will be…