Let’s look at the top 5 facts about the 25th anniversary of World Pasta Day. World Pasta Day is held every year on the 25th of October. The national game of the Indian board game, “Pachisi,” actually means “25” in Hindi. Explore more Facts About Number 25 here!
The role of numbers can be found in all sorts of things, from the most joyful to the most heartbreaking information to the weight of a newborn until the moment of death of a loved one.
The number 25 isn’t any different, and in this article, we’ll review twenty-five facts regarding this number!
Facts About Number 25
- The total number of Florida electoral votes that helped win during the election in 2000 for the U.S. presidential election was 25.
- In the case of a Major League Baseball On the 25, the President of the United States was William McKinley, Jr.
- There are 25 characters playable in ‘ Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Melee.’
- Indian national board game “Pachisi” means “25” in Hindi.
- Johnny Marr and Johnny Cash both have songs with “25 in the title. They have “25 hours” and “25 minutes to go,” respectively.
- 25 players are an entire roster during the majority of the season.
- Scottish writer Robert Burns was born on the 25 days of the year. Date of the calendar year.
- World Pasta Day is held on the 25th of October the 25th each year.
- For Roman numbers, the number 25 is XXV.
- The PAL video standard has a frame-per-second speed of about 25.
- Lawrence Bragg won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1915, aged just 25.
- Francesco Boggian set a Guinness World Record in 2008 when creating 25 tortelloni in just 3 minutes.
- The 89 the as well as the 90 the number of pi are 25.
- Estonia holds the record for the largest Battery Mosaic. It’s constructed of 180,00 batteries. It measures 25 square meters (269 square feet). It was created by a group composed of 10 art students to advertise a Euronics store.
- Queen Alexandra’s butterfly with birdwings is the biggest known butterfly on the planet. It weighs 25g (0.9oz).
- Tupac, Peaches Geldof, Wilfred Owen, John Keats, and Clyde Barrow died at the age of 25.
- Baseball’s number is normally given to the team’s best slugger.
- In the Qur’an, 25 prophets appear.
- Adele’s album 25, named in honor of her age, became the U.S most-loved album within a week.
- Manganese is an element with an Atomic number of 25.
- The smallest square that could be created by adding two pieces is (3 2+4 2=5 2).
- In Portugal, the maximum sentence in Portugal is 25 years of imprisonment.
- According to the 2015 World Happiness Report, Panama is the 25 most happy nation globally.
- The numbers 12,000 and 600 are used both 25 times in the Bible.
- The typical week’s worth of coffee is the average American $25.
Also, read 37 Interesting Facts About the Number 37