Grease, a consumable item that can increase weapon damage in Elden Ring, is useful. Grease can be obtained from Grease loot or made by you using recipes. Grease’s effect is temporary. Although it lasts for a very short time, GreaseGrease should do enough damage to bosses and enemies to cause serious damage.
How can you use weapon grease in Elden Ring?
First, equip your weapon with the compatible Grease type to use Grease in Elden Ring. Open Equipment and select the QuickAccess Slots. Next, search your inventory for the GreaseGrease that you wish to use.
To add it to your Quick Access slots, select it. To apply it to your weapon, click the X button.
Remember that GreaseGrease cannot be used on special weapons. This item is only compatible with weapons that do not already suffer from elemental damage.
Also, read How To Use Bloodhound Step Elden Ring?
This is what each type of Grease does in Elden Ring.
- Frostbite Grease increases Frost.
- Holy Grease increases Holy damage to your attacks
- Fire Grease causes additional Fire damage
- Blood Grease can cause blood loss and make your enemies bleed.
- Dragonwound GreaseGrease increases dragon damage.
- Drawstring Gease reduces the duration but increases the damage caused by different types of Grease.
- Lightning Grease increases Lightning damage to your attacks
- Magic Grease increases your Magic damage
- Rot Grease causes Scarlet Rot, the exact same thing that makes Millicent’s body turn.
- Shield Gease increases your guarding abilities by 13 percent, and damage negation is by 20 percent.
- Poison Grease inflicts Poison damage.
- Soporific Gease puts your enemies to sleep, making them more vulnerable to critical attacks.
Grease can last for how long?
Grease’s effect lasts anywhere from 10 to 60 seconds, depending on which GreaseGrease you use. The potency of short-duration GreaseGrease is higher. Drawstring Grease is only good for 10 to 15 seconds. Freezing Grease (Magic Grease), Fire Grease, or Holy Grease can last for up to 60 seconds.
Grease duration in Elden Ring
- 10 Seconds Drawstring Fire Grease
- 15 Seconds Drawstring Blood Grease
- 10 Seconds Drawstring Holy Grease
- Drawstring Lightning Grease: 10 Seconds
- Drawstring Rot Grease: 15 Seconds
- Drawstring Poison Gease: 15 Seconds
- Drawstring Magic Grease: 10 Seconds
- Drawstring Freezing Grease: 15 Seconds
- Freezing Grease in 60 Seconds
- Holy Grease: 60 Seconds
- 60 Seconds for Fire Grease
- 60 Seconds Blood Grease
- Dragonwound Grease: 60 Seconds
- Magic Grease: 60 Seconds
- 60 Seconds Rot Grease
- Poison Grease: 60 Seconds
Is it possible to buy GreaseGrease in Elden Ring?
Grease cannot be purchased in Elden Ring. Grease can only be obtained by looting it or making it from recipes. Grease can be found on corpses or in caves.
Now you know.