Here’s the answer and some clues to solve today’s Octordle. Find out Octordle answer today for June 10, 2022, below!
Octordle is a challenging game where players must identify eight five-letter words with only thirteen options! The game is similar to Wordle in that there aren’t any clues that can help you figure out the words. However, the tiles will change color after you’ve guessed the word.
The color will indicate whether you correctly identified the letters and whether they’re in the proper order. There isn’t a right or wrong way to play the game; however, we suggest figuring out words that utilize most of the alphabet in the alphabet with as few guesses as possible. This will help you identify which letters are used in each word, and you can answer the questions quickly and effectively.
Since this puzzle can be difficult, We have a few suggestions to assist you when you’re struggling, and all of them are listed below.
Octordle 137 Words Hints Today (June 10, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 137 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2, 3, 7, and 8.
Hint 2: There is a Xin word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a V in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a G in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2, 4, and 5.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: K
- Word 5: W
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: E
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A waterproof filler and sealant, used in building work and repairs.
- Word 2: Used before a singular noun to refer to all the individual members of a set without exception.
- Word 3: Friendly relations.
- Word 4: A strong cotton or wool fabric of a dull brownish-yellow color, used especially in military clothing.
- Word 5: A piece of wood, metal, etc. having one thick end and tapering to a thin edge, that is driven between two objects or parts of an object to secure or separate them.
- Word 6: Truth.
- Word 7: Any of a class of adhesives, plastics, or other materials that are polymers of epoxides.
- Word 8: Covered with snow.
What is the Octordle 137 Answer Today? (6/10/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 137 released today on June 10th, 2022:
- Word 1: CAULK
- Word 2: EVERY
- Word 3: AMITY
- Word 4: KHAKI
- Word 5: WEDGE
- Word 6: SOOTH
- Word 7: EPOXY
- Word 8: SNOWY