Octordle is an amazing Wordle game that people love playing. Here is the Octordle answer today June 11 2022 to solve the 138th puzzle.
Octordle 138 Words Hints Today (June 11, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 138 today.
Hint 1: There is a W in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a Pin word 4 only.
Hint 3: There is a G in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is an L in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 3, 7, and 8.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: F
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: V
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Push (someone or something) roughly.
- Word 2: Propel (something) with force through the air by a movement of the arm and hand.
- Word 3: (Of an event or circumstance) portend a good or bad outcome.
- Word 4: Additional to what is required for ordinary use.
- Word 5: A special or instinctive aptitude or ability to do something well.
- Word 6: A man who is the head of an abbey of monks.
- Word 7: A unit of measurement.
- Word 8: Producing powerful feelings or strong, clear images in the mind.
What is the Octordle 138 Answer Today? (6/11/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 138 released today on June 11th, 2022:
- Word 1: SHOVE
- Word 2: THREW
- Word 3: AUGUR
- Word 4: SPARE
- Word 5: FLAIR
- Word 6: ABBOT
- Word 7: METER
- Word 8: VIVID