Here’s the answer and some clues to solve today’s Octordle. Find out Octordle answer today for June 12, 2022, below!
Octordle is a challenging game where players must identify eight five-letter words with only thirteen options! The game is similar to Wordle in that there aren’t any clues that can help you figure out the words. However, the tiles will change color after you’ve guessed the word.
The color will indicate whether you correctly identified the letters and whether they’re in the proper order. There isn’t a right or wrong way to play the game; however, we suggest figuring out words that utilize most of the alphabet in the alphabet with as few guesses as possible. This will help you identify which letters are used in each word, and you can answer the questions quickly and effectively.
Since this puzzle can be difficult, We have a few suggestions to assist you when you’re struggling, and all of them are listed below.
Octordle 139 Words Hints Today (June 12, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 139 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a Kin words 4, 6, and 7.
Hint 3: There is a W in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is an F in word 3 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 5.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any of the words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: R
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: A
Also, read Phoodle Answer Today June 12 2022
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Resume (an activity) after an interruption.
- Word 2: A small flock of birds, especially partridge.
- Word 3: The husks of corn or other seed are separated by winnowing or threshing.
- Word 4: Of the very darkest color owing to the absence of or complete absorption of light; the opposite of white.
- Word 5: A person or thing that cores.
- Word 6: A person who takes a specified thing.
- Word 7: A metal rod with a handle, used for prodding and stirring an open fire.
- Word 8: Make more beautiful or attractive.
What is the Octordle 139 Answer Today? (6/12/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 139 released today on June 12th, 2022:
- Word 1: RENEW
- Word 2: COVEY
- Word 3: CHAFF
- Word 4: BLACK
- Word 5: CORER
- Word 6: TAKER
- Word 7: POKER
- Word 8: ADORN