Ready to solve today’s Octordle puzzle? Here is the Octordle Answer Today June 15 2022. Use the hints and solve the Wordle puzzle the earliest.
Octordle 142 Words Hints Today (June 15, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 142 today.
Hint 1: There is an M in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a Rin words 3, 4, and 8.
Hint 3: There is a W in words 4 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a D in words 4, 5, 7, and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 4 and 5.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: G
- Word 8: S
Also, read CROSSWORDLE ANSWER TODAY JUNE 15 2022
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Covered with or colored like soot.
- Word 2: An unpleasantly thick and slippery liquid substance.
- Word 3: Made, growing, or arranged in curls or curves.
- Word 4: Give or order the giving of (something) as an official payment, compensation, or prize to (someone).
- Word 5: A semiconductor device with two terminals, typically allowing the flow of current in one direction only.
- Word 6: Having attractively long legs.
- Word 7: A medieval association of craftsmen or merchants, often having considerable power.
- Word 8: A weapon with a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard, used for thrusting or striking and now typically worn as part of ceremonial dress.
Also, read SEDECORDLE ANSWER TODAY JUNE 15 2022
What is the Octordle 142 Answer Today? (6/15/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 142 released today on June 15th, 2022:
- Word 1: SOOTY
- Word 2: SLIME
- Word 3: CURLY
- Word 4: AWARD
- Word 5: DIODE
- Word 6: LEGGY
- Word 7: GUILD
- Word 8: SWORD