Are you ready to solve today’s Octordle mystery? Here is the Octordle Answer Today June 17 2022 to help you solve the mystery!
Octordle 144 Words Hints Today (June 17, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 144 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2, 3, and 8.
Hint 2: There is a Kin word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a P in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is a W in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 4, 7, and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: M
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: T
Also, read CROSSWORDLE ANSWER TODAY JUNE 17 2022
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (Of a person) lean and haggard, especially because of suffering, hunger, or age.
- Word 2: Filled with or smelling of smoke.
- Word 3: Full of or covered with lumps.
- Word 4: An organized international body of criminals, operating originally in Sicily and now especially in Italy and the US and having a complex and ruthless behavioral code.
- Word 5: (Of an animal, especially a dog) make a low guttural sound in the throat.
- Word 6: A hot glowing body of ignited gas that is generated by something on fire.
- Word 7: A military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building, cutting off essential supplies to compelling those inside to surrender.
- Word 8: Easily irritated; impatient and somewhat bad-tempered.
Also, read WEAVER ANSWER TODAY JUNE 17 2022
What is the Octordle 144 Answer Today? (6/17/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 144 released today on June 17th, 2022:
- Word 1: GAUNT
- Word 2: SMOKY
- Word 3: LUMPY
- Word 4: MAFIA
- Word 5: GROWL
- Word 6: FLAME
- Word 7: SIEGE
- Word 8: TESTY