Ready to solve today’s Octordle mystery? Here is the Octordle Answer Today June 20 2022 to help you solve the puzzle.
Octordle 147 Words Hints Today (June 20, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 147 today.
Hint 1: There is a B in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a Gin word 5 only.
Hint 3: There is a T in words 3 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a Y in words 2, 3, 4, and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 8 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any word.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: E
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: S
Also, read WEAVER ANSWER TODAY JUNE 20 2022
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: fix (an object) firmly and deeply in a surrounding mass.
- Word 2: denoting or relating to a fertile soil of clay and sand containing humus.
- Word 3: of imposing height.
- Word 4: (of troops) come together again in order to continue fighting after a defeat or dispersion.
- Word 5: a large bird of prey with a massive hooked bill and long broad wings, known for its keen sight and powerful soaring flight.
- Word 6: the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way it reflects or emits light.
- Word 7: (of poetry) expressing the writer’s emotions, usually briefly and in stanzas or recognized forms.
- Word 8: rain contains some ice, as the snow melts as it falls.
Also, read COUNTRYLE ANSWER TODAY JUNE 20 2022
What is the Octordle 147 Answer Today? (6/20/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 147 released today on June 20th, 2022:
- Word 1: EMBED
- Word 2: LOAMY
- Word 3: LOFTY
- Word 4: RALLY
- Word 5: EAGLE
- Word 6: COLOR
- Word 7: LYRIC
- Word 8: SLEET