Here’s the answer, as well as some clues to this question. Here are some hints and solutions for Octordle words for today’s #129.
Octordle is a challenging game where players must identify eight five-letter words with only thirteen options! The game is similar to Wordle in that there aren’t any clues that can help you figure out the words. However, after you’ve guessed the word, the tiles will change color.
The color will indicate whether you correctly identified the letters and whether they’re in the proper order. There isn’t a right or wrong way to play the game; however, we suggest trying to figure out words that utilize most of the alphabet in the alphabet with as few guesses as you can. This will help you identify which letters are used in each word, and you can answer the questions quickly and effectively.
Since this puzzle can be difficult, We have a few suggestions to assist you when you’re struggling, and all of them are listed below.
Octordle 129 Words Hints Today (June 2, 2022)
Today, we have clues for each of the eight words in the Octordle 129.
Hint 1: There’s one Q in word 3 only.
Hint 2: There’s the letter C in the word 7, but it is the only one.
Hint 3: There’s an in the word 8 but only in.
Hint 4: There’s a P in words 3, 4, and 6.
Hint 5: There’s a repeated letter in word 5. It is the only word that has it.
Hint 6: There are double letters in words 2 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the first letters for each word:
- Word 1: L
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: E
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: U
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: V
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here’s an explanation or hint for all the words:
- Word 1. A device to cut metal, wood, or any other materials with an engine that rotates the workpiece against various cutting tools.
- Word 2, The exact word again.
- Word 3: Provide the items required for a specific purpose.
- Word 4: Grow or become the fruit.
- Word 5: Disengage or untie or untie (something).
- Word 6: Research or do a thorough search to discover some information, specifically regarding someone’s private life.
- Word 7: Reaffirm or affirm through one’s personal experience that something is accurate or precisely described.
- Word 8. (Of hair, fur, or skin) smooth and shiny.
What is the Octordle 129 Answer Today? (6/2/22)
Here are the answers for the Octordle 129, which was released on June 2, 2022
- Word 1: LATHE
- Word 2: DITTO
- Word 3: EQUIP
- Word 4: RIPEN
- Word 5: UNDID
- Word 6: SNOOP
- Word 7: VOUCH
- Word 8: SLEEK
Congratulations if you could master all or any of the Octordle words today.