Ready to solve the Sedecordle puzzle today? These are some clues and answers to the Sedecordle words #119, released today, on June 12, 2022.
Sedecordle is a relatively new game based on the same idea as Wordle and Octordle. Instead of guessing one, two, four, or eight words, players must guess 16 words simultaneously. However, you do have 21 chances to think of all the words.
The game’s rules are identical except that the words can be any American English language word, and there are no initial clues. Once you make a guess, it will be counted as a guess for all 16 words. The tiles will also change in color. It can change colors to grey, yellow, or green. This will let you know if the correct letter was guessed and if it has been correctly placed in the Word.
This game can be very difficult, so we have provided some tips and answers to help you solve it.
Sedecordle 119 Words Hints Today (June 12, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 119 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: H
- Word 4: V
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: J
- Word 7: W
- Word 8: E
- Word 9: T
- Word 10: I
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: F
- Word 13: O
- Word 14: S
- Word 15: B
- Word 16: F
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Speak in a slow, lazy way with prolonged vowel sounds.
- Word 2: (Of a person) utter a loud cry, typically as an expression of strong emotion.
- Word 3: An area of open uncultivated land, typically on acid sandy soil, with characteristic vegetation of heather, gorse, and coarse grasses.
- Word 4: Writing arranged with a metrical rhythm, typically having a rhyme.
- Word 5: A long-handled brush of bristles or twigs, used for sweeping.
- Word 6: A person who is fond of joking.
- Word 7: Equivalent in value to the sum or item specified.
- Word 8: The joint between the forearm and the upper arm.
- Word 9: A person who steals another person’s property, especially by stealth and without using force or threat of violence.
- Word 10: A type of dome-shaped shelter built from blocks of solid snow, traditionally used by Inuits.
- Word 11: A person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honorable or unselfish reasons.
- Word 12: A number of birds of one kind feeding, resting, or traveling together.
- Word 13: Frequently; many times.
- Word 14: A large rectangular piece of cotton or other fabric, used on a bed to cover the mattress and as a layer beneath blankets when these are used.
- Word 15: Perform or undergo the first part of (an action or activity).
- Word 16: (Of food) recently made or obtained; not tinned, frozen, or otherwise preserved.
Also, read 5 Letter Words With G S O In Them
What is the Sedecordle 119 Answer Today? (June 12th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 119 released today on June 12th, 2022:
- Word 1: DRAWL
- Word 2: SHOUT
- Word 3: HEATH
- Word 4: VERSE
- Word 5: BROOM
- Word 6: JOKER
- Word 7: WORTH
- Word 8: ELBOW
- Word 9: THIEF
- Word 10: IGLOO
- Word 11: CYNIC
- Word 12: FLOCK
- Word 13: OFTEN
- Word 14: SHEET
- Word 15: BEGUN
- Word 16: FRESH