Ready to solve today’s Sedecordle puzzle? Here is the Sedecordle Answer Today June 16 2022 along with the hints to solve the puzzle.
Sedecordle 123 Words Hints Today (June 16, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 123 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: G
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: C
- Word 9: M
- Word 10: W
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: O
- Word 13: D
- Word 14: S
- Word 15: C
- Word 16: R
Also, read HEARDLE ANSWER TODAY JUNE 16 2022
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Extravagantly bright or showy, typically so as to be tasteless.
- Word 2: A person who aids or assists.
- Word 3: A large windproof jacket with a hood, designed to be worn in cold weather.
- Word 4: Measure (the depth of a body of water).
- Word 5: Relating to or affected by tides.
- Word 6: An organ that produces gametes; a testis or ovary.
- Word 7: Walk or run with leaping strides.
- Word 8: Support and move (someone or something) from one place to another.
- Word 9: Material (such as decaying leaves, bark, or compost) spread around or over a plant to enrich or insulate the soil.
- Word 10: Refrain from insisting on or using (a right or claim).
- Word 11: Seeds from a small tropical American evergreen tree, from which cocoa, cocoa butter, and chocolate are made.
- Word 12: Relating to former times.
Also, read NERDLE ANSWER TODAY JUNE 16 2022
- Word 13: A lament for the dead, especially one forming part of a funeral rite.
- Word 14: Not moving or making a sound.
- Word 15: An officer who makes public announcements in a court of justice.
- Word 16: A sudden feeling of cold with shivering accompanied by a rise in temperature, often with copious sweating, especially at the onset or height of a fever.
What is the Sedecordle 123 Answer Today? (June 16th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 123 released today on June 16th, 2022:
- Word 1: GAUDY
- Word 2: AIDER
- Word 3: PARKA
- Word 4: PLUMB
- Word 5: TIDAL
- Word 6: GONAD
- Word 7: BOUND
- Word 8: CARRY
- Word 9: MULCH
- Word 10: WAIVE
- Word 11: CACAO
- Word 12: OLDEN
- Word 13: DIRGE
- Word 14: STILL
- Word 15: CRIER
- Word 16: RIGOR