Ready to solve today’s Sedecordle mystery? Here is the Sedecordle Answer Today June 20 2022 to help you solve the puzzle.
Sedecordle 127 Words Hints Today (June 20, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 127 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: C
- Word 9: L
- Word 10: L
- Word 11: E
- Word 12: L
- Word 13: M
- Word 14: E
- Word 15: S
- Word 16: I
Also, read DORDLE ANSWER TODAY JUNE 20 2022
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a particular period of time in history or a person’s life.
- Word 2: waste material; refuse.
- Word 3: cut the hair off the face with a razor.
- Word 4: a public square, marketplace, or similar open space in a built-up area.
- Word 5: a British bronze coin and monetary unit equal to one-hundredth of a pound.
- Word 6: feeling sad or distressed through sympathy with someone else’s misfortune.
- Word 7: furrow one’s brows in an expression indicating disapproval, displeasure, or concentration.
- Word 8: having the shape of a cube.
- Word 9: very poor or bad.
- Word 10: (especially of a person’s body) thin, supple, and graceful.
- Word 11: happen or occur afterward or as a result.
- Word 12: a rigid bar resting on a pivot, used to move a heavy or firmly fixed load with one end when pressure is applied to the other.
- Word 13: used as a familiar form of address to a man.
- Word 14: strange and frightening.
- Word 15: tread heavily and noisily, typically in order to show anger.
- Word 16: relating to, composed of, or using ions.
Also, read NERDLE ANSWER TODAY JUNE 20 2022
What is the Sedecordle 127 Answer Today? (June 20th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 127 released today on June 20th, 2022:
- Word 1: EPOCH
- Word 2: TRASH
- Word 3: SHAVE
- Word 4: PLAZA
- Word 5: PENNY
- Word 6: SORRY
- Word 7: FROWN
- Word 8: CUBIC
- Word 9: LOUSY
- Word 10: LITHE
- Word 11: ENSUE
- Word 12: LEVER
- Word 13: MATEY
- Word 14: EERIE
- Word 15: STOMP
- Word 16: IONIC