Ready to solve the Sedecordle puzzle today? These are some clues and answers to the Sedecordle words #112, released today, on June 5, 2022.
Sedecordle, a relatively new game, is based on the same idea as Wordle and Octordle. Instead of guessing one, two, four, or eight words, players must guess 16 words simultaneously. However, you do have 21 chances to think of all the words.
The game’s rules are identical except that the words can be any American English language word, and there are no initial clues. Once you make a guess, it will be counted as a guess for all 16 words. The tiles will also change in color. It can change colors to grey, yellow, or green. This will let you know if the correct letter was guessed and if it has been correctly placed in the Word.
This game can be very difficult, so we have provided some tips and answers to help you solve it.
Sedecordle 112 Words Hints Today (June 5, 2022)
These clues are for the 16 words in Sedecordle 112 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: I
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: E
- Word 5: H
- Word 6: E
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: F
- Word 9: S
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: S
- Word 13: M
- Word 14: J
- Word 15: F
- Word 16: B
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Lacking the ability or strength to move.
- Word 2: A beautiful girl or woman, especially the most beautiful at a particular event.
- Word 3: (In folklore or fantasy literature) a member of a mythical race of short, stocky humanlike creatures who are generally skilled in mining and metalworking.
- Word 4: Apply or bring to bear (a force, influence, or quality).
- Word 5: Hyperactive or unusually energetic.
- Word 6: Officially make (someone) leave a school or other organization.
- Word 7: A large solid piece of hard material, especially rock, stone, or wood, typically with flat surfaces on each side.
- Word 8: Out and away from a starting point.
- Word 9: Move smoothly and quietly with gliding steps, stealthy or sensuous.
- Word 10: Write or name the letters that form (a word) in the correct sequence.
- Word 11: Free from dirt, marks, or stains.
- Word 12: The rate at which someone or something moves or operates or is able to move or operate.
- Word 13: Full of or resembling meat.
- Word 14: Of, resembling, or in the style of jazz.
- Word 15: A group of ships sailing together, engaged in the same activity, or under the same ownership.
- Word 16: The flat cutting edge of a knife, saw, or other tool or weapon.
What is the Sedecordle 112 Answer Today? (June 5th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 112 released today on June 5th, 2022:
- Word 1: INERT
- Word 2: BELLE
- Word 3: DWARF
- Word 4: EXERT
- Word 5: HYPER
- Word 6: EXPEL
- Word 7: BLOCK
- Word 8: FORTH
- Word 9: SLUNK
- Word 10: SPELL
- Word 11: CLEAN
- Word 12: SPEED
- Word 13: MEATY
- Word 14: JAZZY
- Word 15: FLEET
- Word 16: BLADE
Congratulations, if you could correctly guess any or all of these words!