Ready to solve the Sedecordle puzzle today? These are some clues and answers to the Sedecordle words #113, released today, on June 6, 2022.
Sedecordle, a relatively new game, is based on the same idea as Wordle and Octordle. Instead of guessing one, two, four, or eight words, players must guess 16 words simultaneously. However, you do have 21 chances to think of all the words.
The game’s rules are identical except that the words can be any American English language word, and there are no initial clues. Once you make a guess, it will be counted as a guess for all 16 words. The tiles will also change in color. It can change colors to grey, yellow, or green. This will let you know if the correct letter was guessed and if it has been correctly placed in the Word.
Also, read 5 Letter Words With D E T H At Any Position
This game can be very difficult, so we have provided some tips and answers to help you solve it.
Sedecordle 113 Words Hints Today (June 6, 2022)
These clues are for the 16 words in Sedecordle 113 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: D
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: S
- Word 9: F
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: P
- Word 12: F
- Word 13: T
- Word 14: M
- Word 15: T
- Word 16: S
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A strip of leather, cloth, or other flexible material, used to fasten, secure, or carry something or to hold on to something.
- Word 2: Intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food.
- Word 3: A sheet, quantity, or thickness of material, typically one of several, covering a surface or body.
- Word 4: A place for the storage of large quantities of equipment, food, or goods.
- Word 5: To make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
- Word 6: A cunning act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone.
- Word 7: An arboreal primate with a pointed snout and typically a long tail, found only in Madagascar.
- Word 8: Move smoothly along a surface while maintaining continuous contact with it.
- Word 9: A special or instinctive aptitude or ability for doing something well.
- Word 10: Be in a state of sleep; be asleep.
- Word 11: Measure (the depth of a body of water).
- Word 12: Lack of good sense; foolishness.
- Word 13: Of an orange-brown or yellowish-brown colour.
- Word 14: Masculine in an overly assertive or aggressive way.
- Word 15: Relating to or affected by tides.
- Word 16: A weapon with a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard, used for thrusting or striking and now typically worn as part of ceremonial dress.
What is the Sedecordle 113 Answer Today? (June 6th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 113 released today on June 6th, 2022:
- Word 1: STRAP
- Word 2: GREED
- Word 3: LAYER
- Word 4: DEPOT
- Word 5: LYING
- Word 6: TRICK
- Word 7: LEMUR
- Word 8: SLIDE
- Word 9: FLAIR
- Word 10: SLEPT
- Word 11: PLUMB
- Word 12: FOLLY
- Word 13: TAWNY
- Word 14: MACHO
- Word 15: TIDAL
- Word 16: SWORD