Here’s the Waffle answer today June 10, 2022, for puzzle 140. Check out the hints below and get started with the solutions.
A variety of games have become a reality after introducing the word game that became a sensation Wordle. Several spinoffs have proved to be extremely successful, but there is one game we’ve come across that is quite original. The game is known as “Waffle,” which is a game where players have to swap letters on the grid into words.
The grid already has letters on the tiles, and you have to change the order of the letters to create words that can be read properly vertically and horizontally. The tiles will display various colors to inform you whether they are in the word and placed in the right position or if they require to be relocated to another term. If there’s an orange tile that is the words of two, there’s an opportunity to be in both words, so you must determine the word that it is in.
You’re given 15 moves where you can rearrange the alphabet on each grid. Complete the six words. If you can complete the challenge with only a few moves left, you’ll receive a star for this. There’s a new Waffle each day that is available for you to solve, and you can also alter the settings to your local time at midnight if you prefer.
After completing the challenge, you can publish your results via social networks to let people know the number of stars you earned throughout the day. Every puzzle is constructed with 10 steps, meaning the maximum number of stars you can make is five per day. You can also see your performance when you duplicate your answers.
What is the Daily Waffle 140 Word Answers Today? (June 10th, 2022)
We will be solving these puzzles every day so we can help you with the answers if you are struggling. There are six green, six yellow tiles, and nine grey tiles for the puzzle today. Here is what the Waffle 140 puzzle looks like today:
- APPLE – The round fruit of a tree of the rose family, which typically has thin green or red skin and crisp flesh.
- VIOLA – An instrument of the violin family, larger than the violin and tuned a fifth lower.
- LIGHT – The natural agent that stimulates sight and makes things visible.
- ANVIL – A heavy iron block with a flat top and concave sides, on which metal can be hammered and shaped.
- PRONG – Each of two or more projecting pointed parts at the end of a fork.
- EXACT – Not approximated in any way; precise.