Waffle is a lovely Wordle game that every age group enjoys. Here is the Waffle answer today with hints to solve the puzzle.
- FERAL – (Especially of an animal) in a wild state, especially after escape from captivity or domestication.
- TIBIA – The inner and typically larger of the two bones between the knee and the ankle (or the equivalent joints in other terrestrial vertebrates), parallel with the fibula.
- HARSH – Unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses.
- FETCH – Go for and then bring back (someone or something) for someone.
- REBAR – Reinforcing steel used as rods in concrete.
- LOATH – Reluctant; unwilling.