Naruto Uzumaki (the main character) and Sasuke Uchiha (the secondary character) are the most famous characters in Naruto. They are both destined to fight from birth, despite being close friends during their early training. Do you recall which episode does Naruto fight Sasuke in?
It is no secret that those who have seen the series know that Naruto and Sasuke’s relationship is the heart of the plot. Both Naruto Shippuden and the original Naruto series show them growing stronger and battling for new abilities.
These two characters are the climax of both series. While these may be the most well-known fights, they do face off quite often during their run. Here is a list of all instances in which you can see them fighting.
Which Episode Does Naruto Fight Sasuke in?
Naruto and Sasuke have had five encounters in combat throughout the franchise. There have also been a few more minor disputes between them. Which Episode Does Naruto Fight Sasuke in, find out!!!
- Naruto Episode 107 – Naruto Episode 109
- Naruto Episode 128 – 135
- Naruto Shippuden Episode 215 – Episode 216
- Naruto Shippuden Episode 257 – 265.
- Naruto Shippuden Episode 476 – 478
These two shinobi can be seen clashing twice in the original Naruto series. Episode 107 features the first clash on the hospital rooftop. This fight lasts two episodes. This clash impacts the series’ events and eventually leads to the next fight, which takes place in episode 128, “A Cry on Deaf Ears,” at the Valley of the End. This battle is also the longest in the original Naruto series, and it runs until episode 135.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 215 will be the next time they battle it out. It ends up in episode 216. Episode 257 shows a flashback of them fighting as Academy students. Flashbacks show the couple fighting during the original series up to episode 260.
The final battle between them occurs at the end of Naruto Shippuden, which begins in episode 476 and continues through episode 478. This fight concludes Naruto Shippuden’s events and ties them up in a poetic fashion.
Also, find out How Many Seasons Of Naruto Are There?
1. Naruto Vs. Sasuke (Final Valley/Valley of the End) Waterfall – Episode 128: “A cry on Deaf Ears.”
2. Naruto Vs. Sasuke (Hospital Roof) – Episode107 – “The Battle Begins”
“Naruto Shippuden” Encounters:
1. Final Battle [Final Valley/Valley of the End] Episode 476 & 477 “The Final Battle.”
2. Naruto Vs. Sasuke [Academy] Episode 257 – “Target: Nine-Tails.”
3. Naruto Vs. Sasuke [Bridge] Episode 215 – “Two Fates”
The List Of Seasons From ‘Naruto.’
- Naruto is the first show an entire season.
- Naruto Shippuden has a total of 21 seasons
- Naruto Boruto has only one season that consists of more than 130 episodes.
- Naruto, the 2002 adventure-anime series, is now streaming on Netflix.
- The show available on the OTT platform includes a total of nine seasons.
List Of Naruto Episodes
- Season 1 is comprised of 26 episodes
- Season 2 consists of 26 episodes
- Season 3 includes 28 episodes
- Season 4 is comprised of 26 episodes
- Season 5 consists of 29 episodes
- Season 6 is comprised of 25 episodes
- Season 7 consists of 26 episodes
- Season 8 consists of 26 episodes
- Season 9 is comprised of eight episodes
End of the story:
Naruto is faster than Sasuke in terms of speed, strength, and workforce. He is superior. Naruto is more powerful than his rivals.
His techniques aren’t any more powerful than Sasuke’s, but they beat Sasuke’s just barely, and in the end, Naruto was higher than Sasuke. But Naruto cannot beat Sasuke in fights.
Keep checking back for more Anime Facts!! Until then have a good day!!