Enjoy the nostalgic taste of these delicious Gluten-Free Cosmic Brownies made from real ingredients that you can be confident about. Want to explore more Cosmic Brownie Nutrition Facts?
Here is all lined up for you. Have a look!
Cosmic Brownie Nutrition Facts
How healthy are Cosmic Brownies? Should you be eating these regularly? Here’s all you need to know about this yummy desert!
HEALTHY GLUTEN-FREE COSMIC BROWNIES
I used to adore cosmic brownies as a kid and am thrilled to recreate them using this sugar-free and real ingredient recipe that I am happy about. My friends and family members said they tasted superior to the original recipe, just saying. Test them out the difference for yourself!
NOTES ON DIETARY CARE
The chocolatey bites are created using real, healthier healthy ingredients, which will fit perfectly into the following diet requirements when you use the brands or products (or those that look identical to them) as specified on the menu:
- grain-free (with acceptable flour)
- dairy-free (with certified milk and butter)
- refined sugar-free (when using sugar-free dairy and chocolate)
Also, read Grenadine Nutrition Facts | Is It Beneficial for You?
Do you want to eat more chocolate?
If you are a fan of these healthy Gluten-Free Cosmic Brownies, you should test my recipe:
- Dairy-Free Hot Chocolate (gluten-free grain-free refined sugar-free, dairy-free, free, vegan, vegetarian)
- Buckeye Crunch Brownies (gluten-free, grain-free dairy-free refined sugar-free vegetarian)
Follow my account on Instagram to get a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes of recipe development and also how-to videos that will show them coming to life! You can also go on my Pinterest to save my recipes together in one place, which you’re likely to whip up in the near future.
PS If you’ve ever made hot chocolate bombs or any other recipe from my collection, I’d be happy if you wrote reviews so that I could know your thoughts! I am also happy to address any queries you have regarding this recipe. However, for a faster response, make sure to contact me via Instagram. Thank you very much for reaching out, and I will be in touch soon!
Cosmic Brownies that are gluten-free and healthy
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour (I employ Namaste Foods)
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp Ghee (can substitute butter)
- 1-cup monk-fruit sweetener (I employ Lakanto for this recipe to create low-sugar, but you can use normal sugar if you’d prefer)
- Two eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup of milk (I choose almond or coconut)
- Two tablespoons candy sprinkles (I make use of Wilton Cakes from JOANN Fabric and Craft Stores)
Also, read Dino Nuggets Nutrition Facts
- 1 cup of chocolate chip (I prefer Lily’s brand for the low sugar version. However, you can sub dairy-free)
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk (can be purchased separately or used as the solidified portion of the coconut milk in a jar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a square baking pan. I spread ghee over the pan and then applied it out evenly.
- Within a bowl, whisk together flour with cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the melted monk fruit/sugar, ghee/butter, and. In a separate bowl, add vanilla, eggs, and milk. Mix until completely combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet batter and mix until the batter is smooth. The brownie batter will be slightly denser than standard brownies!
- The batter should be evenly spread over the greased pan and baked for approximately 30 minutes. After baking, let the brownies cool completely.
- After cooling, make your Ganache by melting the chocolate chunks, coconut cream, and vanilla on a low flame on a stove. Stir continuously until completely melting.
- Pour the Ganache on top of the brownies, and spread it out the brownies evenly. While it’s still wet, sprinkle candy over the top to ensure that they adhere effortlessly.
- Refrigerate brownies until the Ganache has firmed, Then slice and enjoy!