These are some Fishing Facts
- The different types of fishing available range from:
- Salt Water
- Fresh Water
- Catch and Release
- Particular species (Bass, Trout, Flounder, etc. …)
- Bow Fishing
Also Check Out 15 Infatuation and Crush Facts You Must Know By Right Now
Fishing Facts: Market Data
- The USFWS states that it has 30 million Anglers catch fish each year.
- Anglers shell out about $35 per day.
- The average time to fish is 17 days a year.
- The total annual expenditures for fishing are $42.2 billion
- In the United States only 18% of those with an earn $100,000 or more are fishermen.
- Fishing Activities in Texas by Residents and Nonresidents 2006 Census
- The NSFHWR declares that 2,527,000 Anglers catch fish each year.
- Anglers can be found fishing for an average of 16 days a year in the waters of fishing
- Total expenditures totaling $3,237,212,000
- The amount of trip-related expenses is $1,563,994,000.
- Equipment and other equipment totaling $1,673,218,000
- Average per angler $1,280
- Average trip expenditure per day $38
- Prices will differ significantly depending on the location, the quality, season , and the time of year.
- Full Day Fishing with 1-4 people begins at $450.00
- Full Day Fishing for 5 People $700.00
- Fishing Boats for $50 per day or $25 for a half-day
- Fishing Kayak Rental $39.99 for 4 hrs and $10 per additional hour