Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles are tied at the 8th spot in this ranking of most harmful cereals to eat. You may like one more than the other, however, both aren’t healthy for you. They have the equivalent of 9 grams and 10 grams sugar in each serving respectively. Read more about fruity pebbles nutrition facts here!
Which of the cereals is the one with the least health risk?
The most unhealthy Cereals in the Planet
- Mega Stuf Oreo O’s.
- Cap’n Crunch OOPS! All Berries.
- Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Crunch.
- Honey Maid S’mores.
- Honey Smacks.
- Qaker Real Medleys Cherry Almond and Pecan Multigrain Cereal.
- Honey Oh’s.
- Cocoa Krispies.
Fruity Pebbles Nutrition Facts – Do the fruity Pebbles contain a lot of sugar?
In the end, they’re tasty! However, Cocoa Pebbles contain 10 grams of sugar and 25 grams of carbs per serving. Meanwhile, Fruity Pebbles pack in 9 grams of sugar and 23 grams of carbs.
What is the healthiest cereal?
The 15 healthiest cereals You Can Consume
- DIY Muesli.
- Homemade Granola.
- DIY Cinnamon Crunch Cereal. …
- Kashi Seven Whole-Grain Nuggets.
- Post Foods Grape Nuts. …
- Bob’s Red Mill Paleo-Style Muesli. …
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals.
Also, read 30+ Fun Facts About Chocolate
What’s the most unhealthy cereal?
- The most unhealthy cereals comprise:
- General Mills Monsters Boo Berry.
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies treats.
- Post-Fruity Pebbles.
- The Post-Summer Berry Pebbles.
- General Mills Chocolate Lucky Charms.
- Kellogg’s Rice Crispies Cocoa Krispies.
- General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Frosted Toast Crunch.
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes.